Apple World Today is starting a new series that will occasionally (as whenever Steve and I have time) spotlight a company that offers cool products and/or services for Apple users. This week we’re featuring Eternal Storms Software.
Eternal Storms Software develops apps for the Mac, iPhone and iPad, including:
- Yoink, a $6.99 app that improves and simplifies drag and drop on the Mac;
- Transloader, an iOS (free) and Mac app ($6.99) that lets you start downloads on your Mac remotely from your iPhone or iPad;
- Glimpses (pictured), a $19.99 Mac app that turns your photos and music into still motion videos;
- ScreenFloat, an $8.99 Mac app that creates screenshots that float above all windows and spaces so you can always keep a reference to important information;
- flickery, a $14.99 flickr desktop client for Mac
Eternal Storms Software is based in Vienna, Austria, Europe. Matthias Gansrigler is the founder and developer.
“I am proud to say that I have quite a few apps available on the Mac and iOS App Store and am hoping to be able to keep doing this for a long time,” he says. “I really enjoy writing apps, solving problems and improving a user’s life on the Mac and iOS device. Nothing brings me greater joy.”
The company’s contact info is::
- web: http://eternalstorms.at/
- blog: http://blog.eternalstorms.at/
- email: [email protected]
- twitter: @eternalstorms
- facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/EternalStormsSoftware/
- mobile: +43 699 171 937 60